3 Year Warranty
YOSUDA Limited Home Warranty
YOSUDA extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the YOSUDA Bike. Any other use of the Bike shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the YOSUDA Bike will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the YOSUDA bike or any person receiving a newly purchased Bike as a gift from the original purchaser. The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the YOSUDA Bike only, for the time period indicated.
Frame: 3 Years
We warrant the frame, which excludes any moving parts attached to the structural frame, against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of original delivery.
Bike Parts: 180 Days
We warran the components and all original parts of the Bike against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 180 days from the date of original delivery. Bike pedals are not warranted against normal wear and tear and it is important that you maintain the pedals by inspecting the pedals regularly for any damage, loose parts or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures.
Labor: 12 Months
We will cover the labor cost for the repair or replacement made under this Limited Warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
This Warranty shall not apply to:
- Structural, functional or cosmetic damage, including rust, corrosion and unusual wear, caused by failure to follow the operation and maintenance procedures described in the owner’s manual or by use of the Bike with parts or accessories from third parties.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the Bike, or Internet connectivity.
- Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended
- Repair for any noises such as, but not limited to: squeaks, clunks, thumps, or grinding resulting from poor or lack of preventive maintenance
- Any labor costs incurred beyond the applicable labor warranty period.
YOSUDA reserves the rights to modify the warranty at any time, it being understood that any such modifications will not supersede warranty conditions that are applicable at the time of the original sale of products in question.